About The Tours
- 2014 Participants
- Covering The Bases
- Notes, Quotes & Smart Remarks
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- Photo Gallery
What does the tour include?
• Hotel accommodations, AAA minimum 3-diamond-rated hotels
• Game tickets, which are the best available group tickets
• Travel in a deluxe, air-conditioned, restroom, DVD and WiFi equipped motorcoach bus
• Costs for all Included features such as admission to the Baseball Hall of Fame
• City tours and ballpark tours when offered
• Breakfast each morning
Who can go?
• Men, women and children of all ages
• The tour has a family atmosphere
Do we travel at night?
• There is no driving through the night
• Every night is spent in a hotel
Where can I leave my car?
The host hotels will allow those taking the tour to leave cars at their property; some will charge a small fee.
What would you suggest I bring?
Camera, spending money, rain gear, cards and games, pillow, reading material, radio, iPod, comfortable walking shoes, cool or cold weather gear and overnight necessities.
Second bus now available for trip 21 (Cubs rooftop experience).
Ultimate Game Day Weekend: Second bus now available.
Get your FREE 2015 brochure here!
Gift Certificates make great gifts! Find out how to get yours here!
2015 HALLOWED GROUND CALENDAR is available now! Click here to get yours!