About The Tours
What does the tour include?
- Hotel accommodations, AAA minimum 3-diamond-rated hotels
- Game tickets, which are the best available group tickets
- Travel in a deluxe, air-conditioned, well-equipped motorcoach bus with restroom, DVD player and WiFi
- Costs for all included features such as admission to the Baseball Hall of Fame
- City tours and ballpark tours when offered
- Breakfast each morning
Who can go?
- Men, women and children of all ages
- The tour has a family atmosphere
Do we travel at night?
- There is no driving through the night
- Every night is spent in a hotel
Where can I leave my car?
The host hotels will allow those taking the tour to leave cars at their property; some will charge a small fee.
What would you suggest I bring?
Camera, spending money, rain gear, cards and games, pillow, reading material, radio, iPod, comfortable walking shoes, cool or cold weather gear and overnight necessities.
- Cancellations received 60 days prior to departure will receive a full refund, including deposit
- Cancellations received 45-59 days prior to departure will receive a full refund except for a $50 per person processing fee
- Cancellations received within 45 days prior to departure will be assessed the $50 per person fee and receive a refund only if a replacement is found
If a game is rained out during your tour, you can receive a refund for the cost of the ticket by returning your ticket to our guides with your name printed on the back. We will send you a check for the cost once we receive credit from the MLB team.
Not all the diamonds were on the field for this fan
Jay Buckley Baseball Tours: Taking the Baseball Trip of a Lifetime
Get your FREE 2018 brochure here!
Gift certificates make great gifts! Find out how to get yours here!