About The Tours
- 2016 Participants
- Covering The Bases
- Notes, Quotes & Smart Remarks
- WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
- Photo Gallery
What does the tour include?
• Hotel accommodations, AAA minimum 3-diamond-rated hotels
• Game tickets, which are the best available group tickets
• Travel in a deluxe, air-conditioned, well-equipped motorcoach bus with restroom, DVD player and WiFi
• Costs for all included features such as admission to the Baseball Hall of Fame
• City tours and ballpark tours when offered
• Breakfast each morning
Who can go?
• Men, women and children of all ages
• The tour has a family atmosphere
Do we travel at night?
• There is no driving through the night
• Every night is spent in a hotel
Where can I leave my car?
The host hotels will allow those taking the tour to leave cars at their property; some will charge a small fee.
What would you suggest I bring?
Camera, spending money, rain gear, cards and games, pillow, reading material, radio, iPod, comfortable walking shoes, cool or cold weather gear and overnight necessities.
If a game is rained out during your tour, you can receive a refund for the cost of the ticket by returning your ticket to our guides with your name printed on the back. We will send you a check for the cost once we receive credit from the MLB team.
Get your FREE 2017 brochure here!
Gift Certificates make great gifts! Find out how to get yours here!
2017 HALLOWED GROUND CALENDAR is available now! Click here to get yours!